Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Site
Welcome Dear Guest at Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Forum.

Take your time to browse the contents of some sections or register , if you wish to , so as to have a full access to the content. We'll be so glad to count you among our humble family members if your choice is the latter.

Bye for now!

A Professional Spot For All English Language Teachers

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
The forum staff welcomes all the visitors and the members wishing them a good stay . We do inform all the registered members that this forum is designed to SECONDARY EDUCATION at first rank and MIDDLE SCHOOL at a lower one. They can post topics they see relevant to the forum and embody its objectives. This might be in the form of Lesson Sheets ,Tests , Exam Papers , Teaching Software including Audio-Visual aids and the like. Since the forum opened to members on September 1st, 2008, everything relies on the their generosity with at least a comment upon the work they find as a work . This might be a real push towards a better teaching community... Again, feel free in your spot www.englishgarden.nice-forum.com  or www.OVELT.comREGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED . WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE
Special thanks to Mrs. lous25 for the great efforts and generosity she has shown so far in the enrichment of this site.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Guests’ Number since June 2011
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Recommend Orléans Ville English Language Teachers Forum

Bookmark and share the address of Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Site on your social bookmarking website
Useful Software

Keywords
peace expression written pssive make POLLUTION term diagnostic year class tests test evaluation first activities observation UNIT passive 2004 lesson nOReva NOISE plans voice lessons
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

I'm a new member here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Guess

PostSubject: I''m a new member here   Sun 17 May - 9:47

Hello dear mates
It was really difficult to find the right place to write this topic
I have signed recently and I wish to spend nice moments with you.
yours, Guess
Back to top Go down
Mourad

PostSubject: Re: I'm a new member here   Sun 17 May - 11:47

You are welcome in our group Mr. Guess
Back to top Go down
Guermoud Hadiya

PostSubject: Re: I'm a new member here   Sun 17 May - 12:11

Welcome among us Mr. Guess. Be sure you have found the right place.
Back to top Go down
Ratiba

PostSubject: Re: I'm a new member here   Sun 17 May - 16:38

We are new members here. I hope we find what we couldn't in other sites. As I see, there are many topics as well as much respect between all members. This is what we need
Back to top Go down
samaria

PostSubject: Re: I'm a new member here   Sun 17 May - 17:11

You are welcome among us Mr. Guess.
clap_ov
I wish you happy and interesting stay in our nice forum.
sorcerer_OV
Be sure that you will never regret.
victory

______o-o-o-o-0-0- Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Forum -0-0-o-o-o-o______

A good teacher must be able to put himself in the place of those who find learning hard
Back to top Go down
Nidhal

PostSubject: Re: I'm a new member here   Sun 17 May - 18:00

Since Mrs. NOR, Mrs. Samaria and Mr. Solinet who I have known are here in this forum, you'll enjoy your time and work of course
Back to top Go down
NOR
Head of the Forum
Head of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: I'm a new member here   Mon 18 May - 10:35

We do welcome you Mr.Guess and Mrs.Ratiba in our humble family. Wink Wink
I wish you would enjoy your stay among us.

Quote :
Since Mrs. NOR, Mrs. Samaria and Mr. Solinet who I have known are here in this forum, you'll enjoy your time and work of course
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Thank you Mrs.Nidhal for your kind words.

______o-o-o-o-0-0- Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Forum -0-0-o-o-o-o______

Back to top Go down
Solinet

PostSubject: Re: I'm a new member here   Mon 18 May - 21:22

Though we haven't created a section special for the kind of these threads, we do welcome you among us ,Mr. Guess, and hope you find what you are seeking and share us your ideas.

"Pardon one offence and you encourage the commission of many" >> Publilius Syrus -- "He is best secure from dangers who is on his guard even when he seems safe">> Publilius Syrus -- "Quick decisions are unsafe decisions">> Sophacles -- "Let them hate us as long as they fear us">> Caligula - www.englishgarden.nice-forum.com
Thank you dear "Guest" for visiting this thread

Back to top Go down
Guess

PostSubject: Re: I'm a new member here   Sat 23 May - 23:58

Thank you very much dear members for this warm greetings
I'm so glad to be a among you here even though I'm not famous as they are Mrs. NOR, Mrs. Samaria and Mr. Solinet but at least there is someone here who knows me very well ironic_laughOV
I hope I can give the best of me and most of all is to LEARN from the brilliant members of this forum
I was so sad elsewhere as I was the only one who did everything without denying the help of an active member but I feel sad here too as I feel I can't catch the train with the active and brilliant members here
Thank you again
Back to top Go down
Mahmoudi

PostSubject: Re: I'm a new member here   Sun 24 May - 0:06

Don't worry Mr. Guess. We're one family here. Welcome in our family and be sure that you have found the rightest site.
Back to top Go down
NOR
Head of the Forum
Head of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: I'm a new member here   Sun 24 May - 1:30

We do welcome you Mr.Guess.
We do remember you very well, who can forget the brilliant Mr. Guess from Tiaret?Feel at ease Sir and don't hesitate to ask about anything for we form one family.

Back to top Go down
Guess

PostSubject: Re: I'm a new member here   Sun 24 May - 1:36

Thank you very much
I just wish I can make small wings to fly with the members so high in this forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a new member here   

Back to top Go down

I'm a new member here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You can reply to topics in this forum
Orléans Ville English Language Teachers' Site :: Site Visitors' Feed Back -
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.